A new club event starting in Newcastle is looking for DJs. They would like to a resident as well as guest DJs to play warm up and peak time sets. The event will be taking place every three to six months at a small venue in the heart of Newcastle. Music at the nights will start with progressive house, then build into tech trance and uplifting trance. Sets will be for 1-2 hours - between 10pm and 4am. View the full spec and apply below.
Specification / Requirements
- Mix progressive house, tech trance or uplifting trance.
- Play fresh upfront music.
- A high level mixing ability.
- Skilled using Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus decks and CDJ-900 mixer.
- Able to manage sound levels perfectly whilst playing.
- Highly confident playing to crowds.
- Proven club experience (for peak time sets).
- A top quality demo (for warm up sets).
- Sets between 1 to 2 hours.
- Pay from £50 and £300 (depending on set time / experience).
- Apply now by sending a cover email, mix link and price quote.
Want to be part of the busiest DJ booking agency? Get your own unique profile online today. Be in the right place to get gigs world wide. Instant profile activation.Join Our Service