A leading cruise ship brand is looking for DJs. They would like to recruit DJs to work around the world in 2024 and beyond. Working as part of the entertainment team, successful DJs will perform at events nightly and help with onboard music events. It's essential to have a good ear for music, an extensive music collection and experience DJing live in venues. Nightly sets to be fully open format, mixing genres such as commercial, top 40, dance, classics, decades, RnB and house. Good weekly pay, 4-6 month contracts, free board and food.
Specification / Requirements
- Play commercial open format music.
- Highly skilled mixing top 40, dance, classics, decades, RnB and house.
- Extensive music library.
- Can create a fun and energetic atmosphere.
- Able to adapt music to specific on-board events.
- Confident and experienced using DJ & sound equipment.
- A background playing live at venues.
- Sociable and approachable.
- Enjoy working with guests.
- Contracts 4 to 6 months.
- 7 days work per week with 10 hours per day.
- Competitive salary.
- Free board and food.
- Current passport holder able to travel the world.
Apply now by sending a cover email, copying and pasting your CV along with your price expectations.
Want to be in the right place to find more DJ work? Get your own unique profile online today and Be in the right place to get gigs world wide. Instant profile activation.Join Our Service