Yescene is a house music DJ and producer withan aim to bring a groovier, less repetitive and more ‘live’ sounding touch to electronic music.
Originally from Tangier, Morocco, Yescene has been mixing and making music for over 10 years, and brings a fusion of rhythms and styles shaped over the last 10 years of DJing and playing keyboards and percussion in rock, funk and jazz bands.
- Regular Guest DJ Tangerinn Bar, Tangier Morocco, 2016-present
- Guest DJ @ Blue Pub, Tangier Morocco, 2018
- Regular Guest, Piano/Live sets @ Itadaki-Zen Restaurant, London, 2011-2013
- Co-host, weekly Sunbed Music Radioshow, 2019
- Signed to Blockhead Recordings (US), Vivifier Records (UK), and Surreal Sounds (South Africa)
- Yescene's latest 3 songs reached #14 in the Beatport Deep House Releases chart, Feb. 2019
WHY BOOK YESCENE?
1. Yescene's DJing style is best defined as 'sunset’, and he is able to create a danceable and sophisticated atmosphere that will get listeners grooving in almost any space.
2. His music selection works very well for rooftops, sophisticated lounge bars, outdoor / daytime parties.
3. Yescene has a huge 50 GB library of house music gathered over 15 years, so he blends the latest promos and releases with a lot of forgotten gems, as well as his own songs.
4. It's worth noting that Yescene does not play ‘big room EDM, or other ‘hard' techno, minimal, trap, RnB or urban. Yescene’s style is not suited for ‘big-room/peak-time/hardcore sets’ and he usually does not apply for such gigs.
5. Yescene can bring his own equipment (Traktor) and connect to the sound system, or mix directly on a standard pair of Pioneer CDJs if they are already available at the venue.
I play the following music genres:
Listen to my latest mix sets below. If you would like to hear more, contact me.
If you would like to hire me for your event fill out my contact form below and I'll reply asap.